2013 Indiana State Fair
Next week is the start of the 2013 Indianapolis State Fair. The fair this year will feature 17 consecutive days of family filled entertainment. There’s plenty of live entertainment, shows, competitions, contests, and of course plenty of delicious fair food. Just check the calendar ahead of time to see the upcoming day’s events and activities. Opening day for the Indiana State Fair is Friday, August 2nd and it runs all the way until Sunday, August 18th. Before you go though, be sure to read the tips below. There are several ways that you can save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Indiana State Fair listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Stop by any of the Meijer Stores in the area and ask about discounts for the Indian State Fair. The usually run a promotion for buy 1 get 1 free tickets to the fair.
- Check with Turkey Hill Dairy as they usually have a coupon that is good for $2 off each admission ticket for Tuesdays.
- If you are a state employee or member of the military just come to the fair on the first Thursday and get free admission when you show your ID.
- If you are a member of AAA just come to the state fair on the last Thursday and show your AAA membership card and you will get free admission to the Indiana State Fair.
- Come to the Indiana State Fair on the last day and bring a Pepsi product with you to get $2 off the total cost of your admission ticket.
- Be sure to follow the Indiana State Fair on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news and promotions for discounted tickets to the state fair.
- Stop by any Walmart , CVS pharmacy, Indiana Farm Bureau, or The Marten House Hotel and you can purchase discount tickets to the Indiana State Fair there. This year you can save $3 off the cost of each ticket.
- You can also purchase your tickets ahead of time through the Indiana State Fair’s website and you can also save $3 off the total cost of your admission.
- In addition to admission tickets you can also purchase the Midway Pass as well as a reserved parking pass ahead of time through the Indiana State Fair’s website.