An idea worth considering if you are planning a staycation in Indianapolis is to head on over to Fishers, just northeast of the city. The top attraction there is the Conner Prairie Interactive History Park. This is a living history museum that preserves the home of William Conner. Explore and interact with the Civil War era exhibits. There’s also programs and workshops offered throughout the year which you can participate in. Now before you head on over to Conner Prairie, take a moment to read the tips gathered for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your admission to the living history museum. In addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Conner Prairie listed below as well for even more savings!
Tips & Coupons
- Plan your visit to Conner Prairie from November through March and you will get discounted pricing on any general admission tickets. You can save up to $8 per person.
- If you are a senior, be sure to mention this when purchasing your ticket to Conner Prairie and you will save $5 off of your general admission ticket.
- Be sure to sign up for the Conner Prairie enews and / or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They keep you up to date on upcoming events, promotions, and sometimes coupons which are exclusive to their newsletter subscribers and Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube followers.
- Check with the Indiana Office of Tourism Development. They do have several coupons for area activities including a coupon for Conner Prairie.
- If you are a member of AAA, just show your AAA membership card and you will receive $1.50 off your general admission ticket.
- If you are in the military, ask about the current military discount. At last check they offer free admission for military service men and women as well as 50% off for their immediate family.
- Get the Discover Indy Coupon Book. It has thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area activities and at last check had a coupon for free admission to Conner Prairie.
- Become a member of Conner Prairie. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 2 visits!