Fair Oaks Farms
One place you can visit on your Indianapolis staycation that is both educational and fun is the Fair Oaks Farms. It’s a little under 2 hours north of Indianapolis so the trip is definitely doable as a day trip. It is a working farm and you can make it your own adventure. Check out the collection of educational exhibits for the whole family to enjoy, the one-of-a-kind 4D movie experience, world-famous Birthing Barn, and of course, a tour of one of the largest working dairies in the country. Now before you visit the Fair Oaks Farms, take just a moment to read the tips which are posted below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your total admission costs. And in addition to these tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Fair Oaks Farms listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which is full of thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area attractions and at last check this included coupons for the Fair Oaks Farms.
- If you are a member of AAA just show your AAA membership card and you can save 30% off your admission to the Fair Oaks Farms.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this and you will save $4 off your admission. Plus if you visit on Mondays you can save an additional $3 off the already discounted price of admission.
- Stop by or check online with the Indiana Visitors Center. They offer a few coupons for attractions in the state including a coupon for the Fair Oaks Farms.
- Check with the Chicago Southland Convention and Visitors Bureau. They do offer a few coupons for area attractions and at last check this included a coupon for discounted admission to the Fair Oaks Farms.
- Be sure to follow the Fair Oaks Farms on Facebook, Twitter, and even YouTube. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons for discounted admission to the Fair Oaks Farms.