Indiana State Museum
Over in the White River State Park is the Indiana State Museum. It is home to a wide variety of artifacts of science, art, culture, and history of Indiana from prehistoric times up to the present day. You will find well over 300,000 artifacts on display within the 40,000 square foot building that houses the Indiana State Museum. A great place to visit to learn and explore on your staycation. Now before you visit the museum, be sure to take a moment to read the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your admission costs. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Indiana State Museum listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have post savings of 50% or more on admission to the Indiana State Museum.
- Add an IMAX movie ticket to your general admission ticket and you will save $4.50 versus the cost of paying for each individually. Catch the matinee at the IMAX and you can save $3 on your ticket.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this and you will receive an additional $1 off your general admission ticket for the Indiana State Museum.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online look for discounts and promotional codes. You will see a promotional code box at the bottom left of the checkout page. Enter the promotional code here and then click APPLY. If the promotional code is valid you should then see your discount appear to the right.
- Become a member of the Indiana State Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 3 visits.
- If you are a member of another ASTC museum, just show your membership card and you can save 50% off your admission to the Indiana State Museum.
- Sign up for the Indiana State Museum newsletter. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and events at the museum.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Indianapolis area and beyond.